"How to Get Companies to Pay You to Market to Your Audience"
Featuring: Shannon Cherry
$30 register at www.womenties.com
If you're like most women entrepreneurs, you're looking to get your message and dream out to your target market in bigger ways. But a lack of resources is holding you back, keeping your vision small when you know it can be much, much bigger.
But what if you could find someone to actually pay you to get your vision out - thereby attracting corporate sponsors to your marketing efforts. The fact is, most sponsorships will not only cover your expenses, but can even make a profit before you start any project including some of the following:
* Run a live event and get sponsors to pay for all the conference room and/or catering costs, promotions, printed materials, etc.
* Create a virtual event and cover the costs of getting transcripts, webinar services and promotions
* Get money for publishing a website or a blog while featuring information that draws audience members to that site
* Attend a conference or networking event - including Women TIES - for free and have some money left over for a side trip
* Find unique ways to partner with companies offering services you need in return for opportunities to be highlighted to your target market.
And best of all, if done correctly you can create sponsorship deals that are often worth tens of thousands of dollars. The key to getting sponsorship is something you already have: influence!
At this quarterly Women TIES Greater Albany Luncheon and Mini Business Showcase, "How to Get Companies to Pay You to Market to Your Audience," learn the secrets on how to unleash your influence to make more profits easily with the marketing you would already do. Guest speaker Shannon Cherry of ShannonCherry.com, will teach you how to understand the "real" influence you have, why companies are willing to pay you for your influence, what potential sponsors want from you and much more. It's an event you shouldn't miss!
We also will allow women to come and sell some products and services prior to the program to encourage spring sales! We love when women make money!